Breakfast burritos are the perfect start to the day if you’re camping. Filling, easy to
prepare with anything you’ve got to hand - and they can be eaten on the go.
A bell pepper, diced
1 onion, chopped
Bacon or ham, chopped
1. Get your stove going. In a large skillet or frying pan heat a glug of olive oil and
add the bacon or ham. Fry until starting to brown, then add the mushrooms,
pepper and onion.
2. Saute until starting to soften, about five minutes.
3. Crack the eggs into a bowl and give a quick whisk with a fork
4. Tip into the pan and stir to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
5. Keep moving the eggs around with a spatula until cooked all the way through.
6. Place a tortilla on a plate. Fill with the eggy filling and wrap. Wrap the tortilla in
tinfoil for extra mess-lessness and repeat with the remaining wraps.