For the flatbreads
2 cups flour, plus more for dusting
1 cup Greek yoghurt
For the skewers
2 chicken breasts OR 1 block halloumi or tofu
1 x red or green pepper
1 red onion
For the marinade
2 tbps vegetable oil
1/4 cup BBQ sauce
1 clove garlic
1 tsp cayenne pepper
Yoghurt, chilli sauce and some chopped herbs
1. Mix the flour, salt and yoghurt in a bowl until it forms a sticky dough.
2. Turn out on to a flat surface like a well-floured chopping board, and knead for five minutes or so until smooth and elastic. Place the ball of dough back in the bowl, cover and leave to rest for about 20 minutes.
3. While you're waiting, mix up the marinade and set aside.
4. Chop the chicken/halloumi/tofu and veggies and thread onto skewers, alternating between chicken, pepper, mushroom and onion. Brush with the marinade and pile on a plate ready for cooking.
5. Get your stove lit and stoke the fire!
6. To cook the flatbreads, heat a griddle or frying pan over the flames.
7. Divide the dough into four pieces and roll out to about 1/8 inch thick. Cook on each side for 2-3 minutes, until golden brown and cooked through. Stack the breads on a plate and cover with a tea towel to keep warm.
8. To cook your skewers, secure them in a grill like the one pictured (you can cook them in an oiled frying pan if you haven't got a grill). If you're cooking on a Frontier or Frontier Plus, remove the top plate and place over the hole. Keep turning until cooked through